For the Cablel Hellenic Cables Group, an important success factor is its ability to retain talented executives and motivate them at all levels. We therefore adopt initiatives to maintain an attractive work environment.
In this context, the Cablel Hellenic Cables Group provides additional benefits to employees, beyond those specified by law. These contribute to the improvement of the employees standards and constitute an important and tangible way to reward employees for the valuable contribution to the sustainable development of our Group.
These added benefits include health services, monetary rewards, or other types of rewards and are offered to all employees. Some of the additional benefits the Group offers include:
- Additional medical & hospital insurance coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- Financial assistance in case of a temporary or permanent disability to work
- Free transportation for staff to and from the Group’s headquarters
- Financing of postgraduate programs
- Academic days off for employees that pursue postgraduate programs
- Summer camps for the children of employees