The lifelong learning and training of the Group’s human resources is a key pillar for the company’s development. In this context, the Cablel Hellenic Cables Group seeks to constantly enrich the professional/technical knowledge and skills of its employees, as well as to support their professional development.
More specifically, the Cablel Hellenic Cables Group develops and implements annual training & education programs and seminars for employees at all levels of its organization to acquire the necessary expertise and facilitate employees in their daily work, as well as optimize productivity. These programs focus on subjects, such as new technologies, modern management practices and tools and are organized in collaboration with universities and specialized Greek or international training institutions.
Additionally, to further support the professional development of its executives, the Cablel Hellenic Cables Group finances graduate programs for employees that wish to expand their knowledge and development in the company. Through the participation of employees in these training programs, the Group can ensure:
- The improvement of the skills necessary based on each employee’s position and responsibilities
- The broadening of employee knowledge in areas of expertise that are not closely related to their job prescription, but are expected to have a positive impact on their productivity, therefore also enhancing the Group’s long-term competitiveness
- The encouragement of innovation, initiative and creativity among employees
- The sensitization of all employees on the Group’s principles and values
- The promotion of communication, teamwork and cooperation skills
- The development of problem-solving abilities and the strengthening of employee efficiency
Annual education programs cover the following topics:
- Health & Safety
- Science & Technology
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Foreign languages
- Corporate Governance