- The collaboration with experts from all over the world, in order to exchange expertise and experiences, communicate research results and best practices.
- The communication of research results to policy making bodies regarding the issues of power distribution networks.
- The close monitoring of trends, as well as the contribution to the sector’s new developments.
- The promotion of technological innovation and excellence in favor of humanity.
- The promotion of power savings and safety, as well as the improvement of recovery and reuse of cable materials.
- The development and promotion of financial and commercial collaboration between businesses and organizations on an international level.
- The participation in bilateral agreements and collaborations between businesses and organizations from all over the world.
- The promotion of relationships between globalized business communities in order to achieve increase in investments, circulation of goods and services, as well as the transfer of expertise in a globalized market.
- The promotion of the values of Sustainable Development, Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Cohesion, as well as the development of mechanisms for communication, synergy and coordination between similar or complementary companies.
1. Europacable was established in 1991 and represents 85% of wires and cables producers in Europe. The organization seeks to provide reliable sources of technical information in respect of cables and wires with active participation in standards specifications processes.
2. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (ΙΕΕΕ), is the greatest business association worldwide that promotes technological innovations for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members aim at inspiring the world community through publications of scientific articles, participation in congresses, technological standards and both professional and training activities.
3. Conseil International des Grands Réseaux Electriques (CIGRE) was established in 1921. CIGRE promotes collaboration between experts from around the world, development and knowledge sharing, communication of research results and best practices among the members of the Council. Also, the objective of CIGRE is communication of research results to policy makers on issues of electricity networks.
4. Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV) aims to contribute to the modernization and development of Greek enterprises through the creation of a competitive national capital in the European and global financial competition. Also, SEV is a member of the Union of Industrial and Employers' Federations of Europe (Business Europe), the leading independent organization representing European enterprises.